My baby is now 22 weeks old and the size of a Spaghetti Squash! She weighs about 1 pound and is almost a foot long. Now wonder why I feel huge and I am starting to feel winded very easily! I also am starting to have a hard time getting up out of bed-I feel like I have NO muscles in my stomach.
My hips are still bugging me so I threw down some money at the Chiropractor and I had no relief. He basically told me to deal with it because it just part of pregnancy and he doesn't like to adjust too much in the lower back when women are pregnant. So I guess I will just deal with it for now.
As the baby continues to grow she seems to be more active or I am just feeling her more because she's stronger. Either way she moves all the time and I love, love, love it! The other day she was jabbing me really hard and I could feel it on my abdomen so I had Brock try to feel her. Neither of us thought he'd be able to but he did...twice! It was so cool.
Things are going great but I am starting to feel really chubby and unattractive. I think other pregnant people look so cute and I just feel frumpy. Oh well, I am okay with being frumpy and chubby to get our little miss here with us. Life is good!
We've been trying to make a decision on a car seat and stroller (okay, I've been trying to decide). I was trying to decide between the travel system and/or jogger. I've finally decided what we are doing, which is a huge relief. We are going to buy the Chicco Travel System and a separate jogger. We'll probably have to wait a while before we get a jogger but I'm going to watch yard sales, craigslist & KSL for deals.
We were at Target the other night looking at car seats and Brock decided it was a good time to register. So we did and he was in charge of the scanner andof course he went wild. He was scanning almost everything, so we have a very detailed registry. He insisted on a lot of pink and girly stuff. There were some things that I thought would be wise to go neutral on but he insisted that his daughter would have girly things. I picked out a toy that had blue and green on it and he said it was too boyish, I tried to tell him that she can have blue and green things too. I also mention that if we have another kid it would be good to have the big things neutral so we don't have to buy again, he said "no" we'll just buy new stuff. So we are registered for A LOT of pink and purple, which I'm totally okay with. I thought it was really cute of him and I've never seen him that interested in shopping. I was the one telling HIM that we had enough and we should leave the store. He is so excited for our baby which makes me even more excited!




2 comments:
So exciting!! I have been seeing a physical therapist for lower back and hip pain issues that I have had POST-partum and she has helped me so much. Maybe your insurance would cover that?
You are so cute!!!!! I am excited for you both. This will be a great adventure from here on out.
Post a Comment