Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nine Smokin' Years Together!

The craziest thing is happening today....Brock and I are celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary! Its crazy how a year flies by but its even more crazy how 9 YEARS fly by!
I love when our anniversary comes around because I really enjoy reflecting on our wedding day and all the days since. It is interesting to think about how much is the same and how much is sooo different.
I'm really grateful to have married someone who I respect, love and have loads of fun with. Brock makes me laugh like crazy on a daily basis ( milk coming out of your nose type hilariousness). I think he his the smartest, kindest, most hardworking person I have ever known. Oh did I mention I think he's super HOT too? Yeah, he's pretty much a big deal! I'm still not quite sure how I lucked out to get such a catch? Oh well, the joke is on him!
Since we have our little miss on the way and we are saving funds for her arrival, we have decided to keep our anniversary celebrations low key this year. We are going to have Dinner at Montana Ale Works tonight, tomorrow we are going to go get massages (instead of gifts) and this weekend we are taking our new(ish) trailer out to the Maddison to camp! However, for our 10 year next year we are bringing out all the "bells & whistles" for our anniversary. We are planning on a tropical cruise with some of our best pals who were all married the same year as us. It's going to be amazing! So....today I'm starting my "cruise 2013" savings and in the fall I'll start working on my beach bod! (Mikelle, if you're reading this you better remind Adam about the cruise:)
Happy Anniversary Love!
Then & Now...





Summer in Chicago






2 comments:

Shilo said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!!!

The Sevy's said...

9 nine Years!! Where did the time go. LOVED LOVED seeing the flashback photos, so many great memories! And trust me I'll keep reminding Adam daily ;) Can't wait!