I am currently 21 weeks in my pregnancy which is totally exciting because we get to find out the sex of our baby this week! We go in on Thursday for our ultrasound which will not only determine the sex but also determine various wagers our family and friends have between each other.
My vote is still a boy and Brock still is sold on the baby being a girl. Today I found a Ancient Chinese calendar that predicts your baby's gender by entering in your due date and the mother's age at conception. By these "voodoo" calculations we are having a boy. I guess we will find out soon enough. I am just looking forward to knowing so I can move forward on the nursery! Brock and I will be happy either way, we just hope everything is okay with the baby.
Here are my "mama" pics from last week

3 comments:
The Chinese gender calculator thing was right for both of my kids. For this reason my vote is boy, too. :) You look so cute!!
All my neighbors swear by the chinese calender. And it was right with my bun in the oven (I didn't check it for the others.) So I'm betting a boy. Can't wait to find out!
Nice shirt! We are so excited to find out what our next cousin wil be. . . . .
Post a Comment