Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My baby is 20 weeks old!

 Our Baby turned 20 weeks today and I am now officially 5 months pregnant. Things are going really well still. My back aches have pretty much gone away over the last several days. It still gets a little achy if I have to sit for too long.
  I go in on Thursday for my 20 week check up and to hear the heartbeat. We find out what the baby is on the 22nd, so we are really excited for that!
  The baby is moving more and more and it is getting stronger so the movements are more and more dramatic. It it the coolest thing ever!
  According to Baby Center, our baby is the length of a medium sized banana! Craziness!!!




  Brock and I spent the weekend in SLC for my Grandma's funeral. The viewing and funeral were both very nice and what Grandma would have wanted. It was rough but it was also a very spiritual experience to share with my family. It was a beautiful warm and clear day for Grandma!

  Each Great-Grandchild had a yellow balloon to release (yellow was Grandma's Favorite) in honor of Grandma at the cemetary. Some of us wrote notes to Grandma. Our Balloon said "Love you Grandma! Love, Baby Belnap". It was was very special.




Brock & Dakota

My beautiful nieces! Baby Jaiden & Kaitlyn

Ronnie & Jason

  After the funeral, Brock headed down to Vegas with my brother Marlon to work as fire crew in the Pits at the Nascar Races. Brock was there from Thursday to Monday. He had a ton of fun being down in the pits rubbing shoulders with the "big wigs" and seeing what goes on behind the scenes. Apparently he had a car come flying into the pit he was working and it was finally stopped 2 feet away from him-scary! I think this experience at the Las Vegas Speedway won Brock over and I think he became a fan of Nascar. Meanwhile, I spent time with family which was nice.




Carl Edwards







No comments: