Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seventeen & Eighteen weeks=Bulging!

  I am currently 18 weeks and counting. The last two weeks I've started to notice my baby bump spreading upwards. I've been steadily losing my waistline and I am just feeling chubby now.
I started feeling some random movement around 16 weeks but it always left me wondering if I actually was feeling the baby or if it was my imagination. But this last week I am feeling consistant movement and it is the coolest thing ever.
  The baby mostly moves after I eat and at night. Sometimes it feels stronger than other times but I definately know now that what I am feeling is for sure the little bambino.
We have our ultrasound date set which is super exciting! We can't wait to find out the sex of our baby. I've been totally sold on it being a boy and I'm more attracted to boy stuff but lately I've been having dreams of a baby girl. Brock still thinks it's a girl but he refers to the baby as "He" all the time. I guess we don't really have a clue what it is when it comes down to it.
  I've started noticing light nausea come back here and there after I eat or sometimes at night. The heartburn has come on full force but it is tolerable. I've also been given the "green light" for exercise and I have been enjoying my light workouts. Overall, I'm still feeling really good.
  In sad news, I lost my Grandma yesterday which was heartbreaking. I had a really rough day and I miss her so much already. I'm really sad because I really wanted her to be here when we have our baby. I was looking forward to having her at my baby shower and I wanted her to hold the baby when he/she gets here. I feel kind of selfish thinking those things because I know she was in pain and ready to go. I'm happy for her to move on with our loved ones but it is a real bummer for the rest of us!
  Anyway, there's the pregnancy update for the last 2 weeks.

No comments: