#11: Share your favorite recipe(s)
I'm excited about this entry! I love cooking and baking for the most part and I love sharing recipes. Here are a couple of my favorite recipes and the best thing about them is that they are easy!
Enjoy:)
Beef Enchiladas
1/2 lbs Ground Beef
1 Can Chili
1 Can Red Enchilada Sauce
1 Can Cream o' Chicken Soup
8oz. Can of tomato sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Black Olives
* Brown ground beef, once browned mix in chili. Spoon chili and meat mixture into tortilla shells and roll up.
*Mix soup, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce together and warm. Pour over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
*Optional: Chop olives and sprinkle on top.
I like to serve this with lettuce, sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips;)
Bake at 350* for 20 minutes
Raspberry Craisin Salad
Romaine Lettuce
Craisins
Swiss Cheese
1lb Bacon
Sunflower Seeds
Raspberry Vinaigrette
* Chop lettuce and cube cheese.
* Cook Bacon and crumble
* Mix all together and pour Vinaigrette over.
*Optional: can add sliced strawberries and slivered almonds.
Jello Cake
1 Box White Cake mix + ingredients
1 Box Strawberry Jello
1 Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
8oz. Cool Whip
*Bake cake according to directions-let cool. Poke holes all over cake with the end of a large mixing spoon.
*Cook Jello, using only the hot water. Pour Jello over entire surface of cake and let cool.
* Mix Pudding per instructions on box and let it set up.
*Once cake is cooled and pudding is set, spread pudding over top of cake. Then spread the cool whip on top.
*Keep in fridge until time to serve
Yummmy, now I'm hungry:)
2 comments:
Thats it...dinner at your house! Just let us know when ;) No but really, those all sound delicious and look very easy. Totally my style! Thanks
Hey! I know where one of those came from! I'm glad it's still one of your favorites! Bonus, it is easy!
Post a Comment