Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I hope you enjoy this one....

#12: Self portrait

Yay! I'm excited about this post the last two were kinda boring, at least I thought so. Typically I wouldn't be one to take a self portrait, I'm just not that into myself but I did take a couple a while back that I will share.
Now, to appreciate these you have to understand the story behind it. Brock and I went out camping last year and while Brock was out gathering wood I decided to take some funny pictures of myself.
I had very specific looks I was going for in each shot. I think they turned out really great...they are some of my better pictures I think.

Caution: this could happen to you too if you get super bored:)

Enjoy....in a non-judgmental way! (plus they are super up close and personal...don't mind my imperfections and lack of make-up..geeesh, we were camping).


 This is my:
Caught in thoughts
 This is my:
Did I just step in that?
 This is my:
Everybody forgot my birthday look
 This is my:
"What? Ed McMan is at my door"
Or it could also work for a "Blair Witch Project" clip.
 This is my:
Afrin advertisement for nasal decongestant.

2 comments:

The Sevy's said...

Bahahaha Your too funny kimmie!! Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAA! You make me laugh so hard Kim!