Here's some coooool news and some crappy news. The COOL news is that we have had a lot of snow and it's a winter wonderland around here. The crappy news is...that all this snow is keeping us from going home for Thanksgiving:(
We are so bummed about it! We were really looking forward to going home to spend Thanksgiving with our family. We have been going back and forth on what we should do for 2 days while constantly checking the road reports, we finally decided today at 12:00 that we shouldn't go. Typically we would not let a snow storm deter us from making a trip but when all 3 states that you have to travel through have ice packed roads....that makes an already long trip super long. That bites!
Now Brock and I are going to have our "first Thanksgiving" together....it will probably be super lame. I'm just thankful that we have a warm and cozy house to spend it in!
Since there is not a lot going on right now and I am stranded at home (that's another looooong story) I thought I would do my next about me post. Here it is:)
#21: Your favorite television program
This is a hard one because I have a few favorites but I can totally say that the show I look forward to watch every week is 30 Rock.
I wasn't a huge fan of it in the beginning but I really like it now. Brock and I both think it is so hilarious.
Here are some funny clips...enjoy!
1 comment:
sorry your snowed in. Adam & I had the first Thanksgiving just the two of us when we were pregos with Jamis and we were in Cedar and I have to say it was one of the most memorable and very enjoyable. Happy Thanksgiving, have a great one! We're certainly thankful for your friendship for all these years
Post a Comment