Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

About me #20

# 20: A letter to someone that changed your life

I have a lot of people in my life who have influenced me and changed me for the better. I also have many people who I will never forget because of their kindness to me. I should really make a list and write each person a note to tell them what they mean to me....there's another goal for someday.

The person who has changed my life the most is my sweet husband, Brock. He is seriously the best human I know or have ever known. He is my absolute favorite person ever! I love him to pieces and we have so much fun together. I know that this probably sounds really cheesy but it's true even if it is cheesy!

So my letter is to Brock but it is waaaaay too personal to post on my blog so I will hand-write him a note and deliver it personally.

I Love you Brock!

No comments: