Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

About me #1

I saw this on my friends blog and thought it was fun. I thought it would be a fun "journal-like" thing to do. So here is....random boring stuff about me.

It's 50 random things about me you all probably had no interest in learning. I will most likely split it up into many post. (hopefully I make it to the end...we will see)?

# 1: Introduce yourself

I'm Kimberly and I tend to complicate little things and stress about most things. My favorite person is Brock, who takes great care of me and puts up with my craziness. I enjoy spending time with family, friends and my dogs. I choose anything fun or semi-fun over any kind of chore, however, I do make myself keep up on the house. I have crazy wild hair that I have a love/hate relationship with...right now we are at war and my hair seems to be winning. Someday I hope to live in a house that is paid for and have little debt. I have never won an Emmy, Grammy  nor have I been invited to any Red Carpet event. I love chocolate, Dr. Pepper and my mom's Spud-Nuts. I enjoy crafts, decorating my home and many outdoor activities. I am "poser" of fishing, snowboarding and scrapbooking but at any rate I enjoy it. My best friend is Allyson, whom I've known since Elementary School and I wish we could spend more time together regularly. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and in result, I have complete faith and knowledge of God and Jesus Christ and that makes me happy. (learn more about my church HERE ).


5 comments:

THE HILSABECKS said...

Hi Kimberly nice to meet you:) I really like the idea of this... keep posting!!

Erin said...

I love you and your crazy hair and awesome personality! I just adore you.

Sheena said...

I love your too! And I'm excited to read about your 50 things!

Sheena said...

Whoops. Please insert the word "hair" in between "your" and "too". Then my comment will make more sense...

Katie!! said...

haha you are thE CUTEST!!! always making me laugh... ;)