Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

About me #5

#5: A letter to your crush

Okay, so this is kind of a weird one to do but I will indulge it. So here's the scoop on me and my past "crush life". Brock calls me the "Queen of Crush" because in all honesty I had so many crushes all the time. My first crush that I remember was a boy named Monty in my Kindergarten class. I thought he was really cute until he came to school with dried Corn Flakes on his chin, which by the way turned out to be scabs that he was eating. (They just looked like Corn Flakes and my 5 yr old brain couldn't imagine what else you'd be picking and eating off your face...gross. I was a smart girl to move on).

Thus began the whirlwind of crushes for me. The boy I liked was always changing probably almost weekly and I'm sure each is recorded in some gooey pre-teen/teenage journal somewhere. (I should probably burn since it would be too much to tolerate to read and it can NEVER be read by anyone else). Even though I always had a crush I was way too shy to let them know it most of the time. I don't think that I ever wrote a note to a crush until I met Brock. Which is perfect since he's the crush that stuck and I still have a major crush on him.

So here's an actual letter to my crush that I wrote to Brock in 2002 while we were dating and I left it on his car. Yes it is word for word and is so nerdy!

Brock-
GOOD LUCK on your test!
I hope you have an amazing day.
Remember that you're a smart face and you're mine.
Sorry, I got my yucky finger print on your clean window.
I am done now (2:45) until 7:00, so come see me when
you get a chance. (I'm going to wait for a 1/2 hr). I love you,
I love you, I want to marry you, I want to kiss you, I love you
more than melted cheese!

Yup, I wrote that. I got nerd chills just typing it. It's a good thing that Brock kept dating me after a weird note like that. Hmmmmm....young love:)

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Corn flakes and scabs? So gross. And so hilarious. I'm going to be chuckling about that one for days.