Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

About me #4

#4: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Here it is...my Junior year school picture.

....and for kicks, here is my 1st grade picture. Don't you just love the the backdrop? (oh and this picture is proof that I haven't always had curly hair. My hair was NOT curly but was straight as a stick. My mom used to make me get perms).

If only I could still fit into that dress....I'd go Square Dancing, dang!

5 comments:

Cheri and David said...

Love the photos...my hair didn't get curly until I was in High School...in fact I'm pretty sure I have a similar picture. Only with more bangs. :)

THE HILSABECKS said...

Oh this is my little Kimmie!! I love it! I found a bunch of pics of us the other night while I was in Utah... I should post them for kicks!!

The Sevy's said...

What the!@!@ Your hair use to be straight! Never knew, Intresting!

Bishop Fam! said...

the bangs are amazing!

Erin said...

Oh my heck I love that picture of you as a little girl! You are so cute!