#2- A list of everything you did today.
(Please refer to my post from Sept. 14 if you are confused why I would post something so random).
Here's a glimpse into my "Ground-Hog Day" like life....
- Woke up grumpy
- Drank a Protein Shake
- Went to work for 2hrs (which made me more grumpy)
- Came home and ate lunch
- Started laundry
- Made some phone calls
- Did the dishes
- Picked up the house
- Mopped all my floors
- Folded laundry
- Finished up details on Activity Days
- Ate dinner..which was quite mediocre
- Went to Activity Days
- Spoke in a "high pitched" voice to my dogs
- Watched T.V
- Went to bed
4 comments:
Looks like you need more fun in your days! Not that my days are much better...maybe we should hang out more!
I am highly enjoyig this posts, keep them coming
I love that you included talking to your dogs in a high pitched voice!
Hey, if you mop your floors every day at least your house is immaculate!
Post a Comment