I typically don't post so often on my blog but due to a late night last night and a lot of hard work today, I am lacking motivation to do much more with my life than this. Enjoy:)
#3: Your favorite movie
This is a hard one because I have many movies that I would consider to be my favorite. I am pretty open to most movies; Action, Drama, Mystery, Chick Flicks and Comedies. I used to enjoy a good mild horror flick but I have kinda out grown that. There's just something about indulging in disturbing scenes of violence and dismemberment of body parts that just doesn't jive with me. If you think about it....it's kinda messed up to watch people get murdered and so on. Anyhooo...sorry about that random rant.
I chose GOONIES as my favorite movie. I can't say that it's one I still regularly watch but as a kid and a teen I loved this movie. My brother Jonny and I would watch it every night that my parents had their bowling league. It has all that you need to make a good movie: humor, suspense, action, romance and a tich of sadness. I still quote from that movie all the time...I shout "STAY TO THE RIGHT" randomly at people, most of whom do not have a clue of the meaning of my outburst. (it's actually quite entertaining for me). Also, I thought the main star of the show "Mikey" was super cute...maybe that's why I liked to watch it?
Anyway, there's another rather uninteresting tidbit about me!
Here's the 1985 Trailer for GOONIES-Classic!
2 comments:
Heeey yooou guuuys!! love it...and these uninteresting facts about you are fun!
Ha ha yes, this movie does indeed remind me of you!!!
I love it!
Post a Comment