The house feels nice and clean....for now! This week I have decided that I'm NOT doing ANY chores besides the everyday dishes, pickup and one load of laundry. I plan on filling my week with easy tasks and fun things that I enjoy-I'm on vacation:)
While I worked away and got rather sweaty, Boog and Brutus enjoyed the lovely sunshine and warm weather.
Pregnancy Update
I'm feeling pretty good for the most part but I am feeling really tired again. Cleaning was rough because I get winded and need to take breaks- I think that's why my cleaning projects took so long. The baby is still really active throughout the entire day, she especially loves to wiggle at bed time. She responds to Brock's voice and loves to hear her Dad talking crazy to her.
My arms are still going numb at night, which is totally annoying! Yesterday during church my arm went numb and a few minutes later my entire right arm and right hand swelled up. Brock and I were tripping so we left sacrament to deal with the issue. The swelling went down after a few minutes of walking and moving around. I spoke with my Doc today and she said it is a normal pregnancy symptom due to extra pressure on everything, so basically I just have to deal with it:)
![]() |
| 25 Weeks |
For Sale....
In other news, we listed our camp trailer for sale a couple weekends ago! I hate to see it sale because it is sooo nice and exactly what we want but Brock says it must go. (he hopes to buy a newer one once this one sales). We had some interest on it but nothing serious. One guy wanted to trade us for his 1980 Corvette that doesn't run....some people! It's been a nice camper to look at and clean but we've never actually even camped in it:) Wish us Luck!






No comments:
Post a Comment