So we didn't go camping when the weekend came but we did take a drive to a place I've never been, Bear Trap Canyon. It was so pretty even though it was covered in white cold stuff. We were going to picnic but it was so windy and cold we decided to eat at the Sportsman's Lodge in Ennis. The food was delish:)
We did however make reservations for Montana Ale Works and enjoyed a fabulous dinner at one of our favorite places on our actual anniversary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In baby news, I'm growing and she's growing. I saw my doc on Friday and everything still looks great. The baby is currently in the 30th percentile...what ever that means...and she is ahead of the curve for activity. Brock and I googled "active babies In Utero" and according to the "internet", we are going to have a busy little gal. I'm not too surprised though, Brock and I both are pretty intense folks so it is natural that our spawn would be too.
Since I saw a specialist for our ultrasound my doc hadn't seen my ultrasound so we went over it together. She said all the measurements and proportions look great and healthy. The placenta and amniotic fluid looks good too, but they want to do a 32 week ultrasound to double check things as we get closer to delivery.
We've recently been able to see my belly move when the baby kicks. I can even see it through my clothes sometimes. I was pretty self-entertained during sacrament meeting last week watching my baby & belly move. She really gets moving at the sound of Brock's voice. He gets down close and starts talking to her and she goes buck wild. They both think its funny when she's kicking my bladder, me not so much.
![]() |
| 23 Weeks |


No comments:
Post a Comment