Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Snowboarding

I've been slow to post these pictures because we took them with a Fun Saver instead of our digital camera. The quality is pretty poor but I still wanted to put these pictures on.

Brock and I have really enjoyed snowboarding this year up at Bridger Bowl, it's about 16 miles away from Bozeman. It's been really nice to get out and enjoy our winter here in Montana!

In February, my best friend Ally and her man, Lance came for a visit. While they were here we went up the mountain to play in the snow. We had a lot of fun with them while they were here.

We went up this Easter Weekend to get our last run in before the season ends. It was a beautiful sunny day on the mountain, I loved it!

Ally & Lance







2 comments:

Andrew & Kristin said...

Kim & Brock,

This is Kristin Chamberlain Briggs. I don't know if you guys remember me or not from Snow College, but I saw the link to your blog on Than and Megan Bork's blog. Where do you live? How are you? I have a blog too. mine is akbriggs.blogspot.com check it out.

The Sevy's said...

You guys are such cool snow bunnies, I'm so jealous!