Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sushi Night




Brock decided it was time to have Sushi Night at our house. He invited our friends Conor and Etosha over to grub on some homemade Sushi Rolls.

Brock bought the raw Yellow Tail and Tuna and Conor and Tosh brought all the fixings, including Spam.

They rolled their own rolls and and ate just about all of them. My house seriously reeked for 2 days from the Seaweed Wraps and the fish odor. YUCK!

I of course was "sicked out" and would not participate in their barbaric behavior. I made myself some cooked meat and a potato. They all mocked me but who will be laughing when they get some random disease from eating raw fish???? Oh.... that would be me!





Tosh showing the boys how to roll a "good" wrap.




Here's all the fixin's, I don't know how Doritos play a part.



Brock was trying to sick me out by just eating the raw meat by my face, what a sicko.

Here's my meat, potatoes and of course my beloved Ketchup!


7 comments:

Shilo said...

Not my cup of tea either! You are too sweet to let them make your house wreak for days!! Let us know when you'll be in Utah...I'd love to hang out with my very own Jeep Hippie!

Anonymous said...

way to be strong and not give in to pressure. Aaron's always trying to get me to eat that nasty stuff too...next time they want sushi, you and I can go out for burgers!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Kim, you are so funny! Where did Brock develop his liking of sushi? I've never officially tried sushi, just california rolls. Kenny can't eat seafood, so I can't ever try it when I'm with him. But I have to admit, I am a little scared of eating raw fish. Love your ketchup habit :)

Lori said...

Kim, I LOVE Sushi! I am so impressed that Brock can make his own. Paul really wants to take a class and learn how. YUM!:)

Brittney N said...

So, Kimmy can't eat out of her comfort zone huh? Just kiddin', I hate sushi too! Not that I've ever tried it but the idea just makes me hurl! I'm glad Brock enjoyed it!

The Borks said...

Hey guys- I got your blog from Dev and Shilo. It was great to kind of catch up through blogger. It'd be great to hear from you. Let us know how you are, and check ours out at nmborkfamily.blogspot.com
Take care. Meg and Than

Amber said...

I AGREE WITH YOU TOTATLLY! IT LOOKS DISGUSTING BUT I AM KINDA SET IN MY WAYS AND I DOUBT I WILL EVERY TRY IT! WHO KNOWS MAYBE I AM MISSING OUT, BUT I CAN ACCEPT THAT IF THAT IS THE CASE! AMBER