Happy Anniversary!!!Wow 5 years, we're becoming old married people. We loved watching the slide show, (but we missed you guys tons after.) Have a great one!
5 years together and to think I predicted it all. I remember when you first told me you liked him. I think I came to visit you at college and you snuck me into the other room to tell me(he was in the other room.) I am happy for you! You two are lovely and hopefully someday we can hang out together.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!Wow 5 years, we're becoming old married people. We loved watching the slide show, (but we missed you guys tons after.) Have a great one!
Cute, cute, cute photos! Happy 5 year! Looks like you've had a good run so far. Many more happy years to come!
5 years together and to think I predicted it all. I remember when you first told me you liked him. I think I came to visit you at college and you snuck me into the other room to tell me(he was in the other room.) I am happy for you! You two are lovely and hopefully someday we can hang out together.
Post a Comment