Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

FAMILY FUN

We had visitors this weekend from Utah!!! Dan and Tanesha brought their cute little family to visit for a few days. Dan had to come for work and the family decided to come along.



It was so much fun to have company around for a few days. Their kids have really grown up a lot. I couldn't get over how big Dylan has gotten. He is such a cute and funny little guy, it was so fun to watch him do his thing.



We took the kids to the Children's Museum here in Bozeman, the kids really enjoyed it. We were there for hours and they didn't want to leave because they were having too much fun. We also ate at Buffalo Bump Pizza, saw Horton Hears A Who and went to the park. The weekend went way too fast and we were really sad to see them leave.



Alexis and Taylor said I don't have enough toys in the house and that I need to buy some for the next time kids come to my house. Silly girls!Dylan was so funny, he thought he found such a great place to play!

The girls pretty much got to rule the T.V for the weekend. I haven't watched so many cartoons for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Shilo said...

It looks like you guys had fun!! What a cute family. I bet they loved getting to visit you!

The Sevy's said...

Your weekend sounds exciting!! Hey I need help, I seriously messed up my blog, how do you change your templete and not delete all the things on your side bar (music, blog list, ect.) I am so mad I really messed mine up, help me please