....for our little princess to arrive, we've been trying to have some fun. I can't handle too much these days because I get tired and uncomfortable really easy. Not to mention that my feet are like walking on beach balls lately.
We've gone on a few lovely drives, tried to fish and explored new places in Montana. Our last major outing was to the Missouri River where we cooled off from the summer heat and the dogs played.
Boog has picked up a new favorite game to play at lakes and rivers. We've found that he loves to "dive" for rocks that you toss into the water. He'll find the specific one you tossed and bring it back. Unfortunately, our last trip out ended with a late night visit to the vet. He scratched his cornea pretty good and his eye was irritated really bad. "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt"...right?
 |
| Missouri River |
Our puppies have no clue about the changes coming to their posh lives.
 |
| Brutus was carrying these grapes around with him all day. |
 |
| Brock's new pets-they are in my fridge! Yuck! |
PREGNANCY UPDATE
Things are still going good and looking great. The Doctor thinks I will deliver the week I'm due, we'll see what happens:) I'm okay waiting for the due date but the thought of going over kills my soul. We are so anxious to get this baby here, we can hardly stand it.
I am feeling huge and uncomfortable but it's all worth it! We have the baby room finally done, which is a huge relief! I've been working on getting the house ready which is kinda a chore but it's coming along.
We feel pretty much ready (as ready as you can be) for the baby to get here. We are just praying that the delivery will go smoothly and that we all will be okay.
 |
| The baby gets moving like crazy when she hears her papa talking to her:) |
 |
| 37 Weeks |
 |
| I spent a hot afternoon soaking my huge swollen feet while enjoying the view. |
 |
| Brock bought us this little window AC which has been totally awesome and has kept me cool. I don't love the overall look of having it hang in our window but oh well. |
 |
| Some pictures of the baby room before we had it all done:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment