I love everything about the 4th of July! It is such a fun time of year to be out and enjoying the warm weather with friends and family. I love the parties, the parades, the BBQ's, the food and the fireworks.
I also love it because it is a great time to reflect on the blessing of freedom that we have in this country. Although I cannot fully understand the sacrifices that have been made and that are still being made by those who fight for freedom, I am indeed grateful for those sacrifices.
I love, honor and respect this country and the foundation in which it was built upon.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
I am so thankful for men and woman who put their lives in jeopardy to protect others. Right now I am so thankful for Fire Fighters who are working so hard to preserve open land and homes. My brother is a Fireman and is currently fighting fires in Utah. I'm so proud of him and the work he does.


Wildfire that burned portions of the Madison River Range.
We drove by the river the other day and it was sooo sad to see the damage that was done. It is incredibly annoying how much damage can be done by a couple of stinkin' fools who were floating the river and chucking fire crackers onto the bank. So stupid!

No comments:
Post a Comment