I'm not sure how I feel about taking these kind of pictures and then posting them. I feel a little silly about it because I'm not one that loves to take pictures of myself. However, I thought it would be fun to watch myself get fat over the next several months. (not fun in the haha way but in the bwahaha way).
So here are a few random pictures I've taken thus far. Notice that I'm not on a particular picture taking rotation. I have just been snapping a pic when I feel like I'm getting thicker.
Lately I've been feeling like my gut is growing like crazy. It seems like when I wake up in the morning that I've grown a ton overnight. (Even though I know it is still "relatively small" I feel "large in the margin").
As of right now I am still sporting my regular clothing but they are starting to get a little snug. I'm finding that my selections are getting a little more limited these days. My jeans no longer need belts but rather I am usually unbuttoned when I am home. I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm certainly not ready for spandex maternity pants but I can't really go out in public in my robe either. I guess that's why they say I'm in the "in between time" and nothing fits. It's like playing that game..."fat or pregnant?".
Oh yeah, welcome to my bedroom. I guess I should change the scenery sometime soon?...probably not:) You'll notice Brutus in every picture, he is really involved with my life and has to be with me 24/7!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Kim!! Congratulations!!! I was *just* thinking about you because in the music class that me and Ashlynn go to one of the moms just told me that they adopted their baby girl and you instantly came to mind and I wondered how that was going for you guys. I even prayed for you that night. I am beyond ecstatic for you guys, I seriously am all teary eyed right now!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I like seeing your belly grow. Maybe that's weird, but it seems like a very exciting milestone that you both deserve so much. Celebrate away! :)
I wasn't ready to bust out the elastic belly maternity jeans until the beginning of my third trimester so I hear ya.
I had two BeBands (a black one and a tan one) and loved them. I did own one pair of maternity jeans but wore a couple of pairs of regular jeans all through my pregnancy, left them unzipped, and held them up with these.
I also wore them after for a few weeks until my old clothes started to fit again.
http://www.target.com/p/Be-Maternity-BeBand-Assorted-Colors/-/A-11084904
I don't think it's weird! I only have a few pictures of me pregnant w/Emma that my teaching assistant took of me while I was helping my students do Science Fair--and I have not pregnant picture of me w/Corbyn. I guess the reason is a felt weird asking or taking them, but now I'm kind of sad I don't have any. So keep being weird and take those cute belly pictures! ;)
Post a Comment