Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Pop goes the Weasel!
Last week I was getting ready for work and noticed that my belly seemed to have popped overnight. Before that point I felt that I just looked like I had eaten 15 Hamburgers (hmmm...that sounds good). I thought it was interesting how much I grew from the first part of the week so I snapped some pics. I shouldn't have been too surprised because I was really feeling it grow all week. It's kinda like the show "Freaky Friday" where they wake up and look like something different. It was just like that except it was Thursday:)
This weekend I had that moment...the one where I went to put on my freshly washed jeans that I had worn just days before and they wouldn't zip up. I burst into tears for probably the first time in my pregnancy because I felt so bummed. It didn't help that Brock witnessed the whole thing and laughed hysterically at me. Oh the comforts of a compassionate husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats!!! We had no idea and we are so happy for you guys. I haven't been reading blogs and so I feel bad for not knowing the news sooner. Congrats, we love you guys!
Post a Comment