Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Black Chicken

So I've been noticing a change around my left eye lately...yes, fine lines. It is rather bothersome to me and quite frustrating to be experiencing these changes. I have noticed that the majority of the problem is around my left eye in result to me sleeping on that side with my face smashed on my pillow. I've been sleeping like this for approximately the last 28 years of my life and now the consequences are coming to the "surface". For the last couple years I've been trying to sleep differently so that this problem doesn't continue to worsen. However, I always wake up on that side no matter the position I fall asleep in. I feel hopeless and have decided that this is me now...a 28 year old Caucasian Mormon women with let's face it, Crow's Feet.  Congratulations to all you perfectly smooth faced people out there.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I remember reading an article once that talked about how sleeping on your back is best for keeping your skin smooth and your breasts perky. I'm almost exclusively a stomach sleeper myself, and I remember thinking, "Ah nuts!". Oh well, fine lines just add more character to your beauty!