The best thing happened to me this year....I saw REBA in concert twice!
As you may or may not know Reba is FINALLY touring again! She took several years off to peruse her acting career and performed in "Annie Get Your Gun" and also starred in her show "Reba".
My sister and I have always gone together to see Reba in concert, in fact one of my first concerts was a Reba concert that Nette took me to. Our last Reba concert together was in 2001 in SLC, which was Reba's last year touring. (I think)
Anyway, we were "over the moon" to learn that Reba was touring again and coming to SLC with George Strait! We didn't hesitate to buy our tickets and I didn't mind that I was going to have to drive 7 hours for the concert. I thought that for sure it would be the LAST time for a LONG time that we would have the opportunity. So, I went to Utah and the concert was amazing and we were star struck by Reba and her amazingness. (George was pretty awesome himself but that goes with out saying...right?)
In JUNE...to my great astonishment...I saw REBA on the calendar for MSU's concert schedule. So of course we bought our tickets and Nette came here and we partook in Reba's limelight. She totally still rocks it and is a lot of fun to watch. Her encore was of course "Fancy" and she obviously rocked it! She came on tour with "The Band Perry" and they were okay and fun to watch.
Anyhoo...here are some pics from the October concert!
| Band Perry |
| Band Perry-I love that she plays the guitar! |
| Reba |
![]() |
| Reba singing "Fancy"-note the red dress! |

No comments:
Post a Comment