For dinner we had Monster Guts (Baked Spaghetti Lasagna), Bug Salad (salad with craisins), Mummy Bones (Bread sticks), and Dracula's Blood Clots (Jello with raspberries). For dessert we had Unicorn Eyeballs and Frankenstein Brains. For our beverages we had Spider Venom (root beer), Rotten Apple Cider and Ghost Juice (water).
We had so much fun together and the food was actually really yummy! (Thanks to Brock, he actually made the main dish for me).
Our Witch & Warlock names:
Brock: Artoro Spiderguts
Kim: Lucinda Cobweb
Mom: Gwendolyn Mummybones
Nette: Isadora Grave-Robber
Brans: Walden Gory-Ghoul
Brin: Marigold Broomstick
![]() |
| Our Invitations |
| My spooky Witch stuff. We had brains, rats, Frankenstein blood, spiders, shrunken heads and many other spooky objects! |
| Rotten Apple Cider |
| Monster Guts |
| Walden & Marigold |
| Unicorn Eyeball |
| Frankenstein Brains |
Random Halloween Stuff and fall colors....




4 comments:
Look like lots of fun (although I think I'd be too grossed out to eat it)! You are SO creative! Your yard looks really nice.
That is the cutest idea EVER! EVERTHING looked so awesome! You are so creative, I'm so coping you next year.
Holy cow!! That does look like a lot of work...that's what I kept thinking. I laughed when you finally said it. But so fun...and what a great memory!! Your yard is beautiful!!!
you are the COOLEST aunt ever!! so so fun!!!
Post a Comment