Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

VaLeNtInE's DaY fUn

My friend's and I are starting a monthly craft night and will be rotating between our houses and will be taking turns coming up with the craft for the month! Anyway, we had or first on last week and it was super fun! Kirsten made everything look sooooo cute I had to take a picture.

We made these cute Valentine Candy Bars to give out as fun little Valentines. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Here's another fun Valentine's project I did. (yet, another idea from my friend) I made these cute little magnet chocolates and found cute heart shaped boxes to put them into. I thought they turned out super cute and fun!!!







Valentine's Day is pretty simple at our house and we love it that way. Friday we went out for dinner, Saturday we went snowboarding (I'm still sore....lame) and exchanged our Valentines.

Brock got me this huge card and a really cute purse! I loved it...he's so sweet.

The gift I gave him wasn't as fun as what I got but I think he liked it. I gave him one of those candy bars I made and a gift card for Bob Wards. I think he liked it....if not he wouldn't say. :)


I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

Happy Birthday Nette!

3 comments:

amyorr said...

Those chocolate magnets are seriously Sooooooo cute. You need to include instructions with your crafty crafts! Happy V-day.

The Sevy's said...

LOVE those cute magnets kimmie!! You are SO thoughtful and such a wonderful friend!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the outside of the boxes. You made me blush reading your blog, you make me sound like Martha Stewart haha! You forgot to say that I copy all the ideas from other people ;) Can't wait for our next craft night!