I made some baked beans in the morning before church and I was so embaressed because we walked into church and a lady was like "it smells like food....someone's been cooking food. Isn't it fast Sunday?" I felt so evil....I felt like I had the "Scarlet Letter" on. We sat down in the chapel and I was super self-concious of how we smelled. I made Brock take his coat off and I went and ditched our coats in the hall. We still smelled, it had seeped into our skin, hair and clothes. I hate smelling like food in the first place but on fast sunday....I'm sure it was was making everyone's stomach's growl.
The game turned out great! We're all excited to see the Saints win the game, minus Dusty. I'm not a huge football fan but it was fun to be social!
These were my favorite moments from the night
This was pretty amazing touchdown from an interception.
I just thought this was precious.
I love to see people in the "spotlight" show their love for their families!


1 comment:
wish we could have all partied together!
Post a Comment