Brock's parents came to visit a few weeks ago for the weekend and while they were here Sherry helped us pick out hardware for our cabinets. For Christmas they gave us a giftcard to Home Depot and we thought we would spice up our kitchen with it. I've always thought our cabinets were pretty plain and we've always wanted to add hardware. We've just been lazy with it, so it's good that Sherry helped get our "butts in gear".
BEFORE
We thought it would be a piece of cake and take an hour or two to get them all up, but it turned into a all day task and was actually pretty frustrating at times. Luckily, Brock had it all under control and they turned out great! I love them, I think it really adds a lot to our kitchen. It's made opening drawers a lot easier...I know that sounds weird but it's true!
AFTER
Thanks again for the gift Brett and Sherry, we love it!
1 comment:
Looks good! Seriously adds a nice touch!
Post a Comment