
Here I am in Salt Lake Again! I was just here about a month ago to hang out with my family and now I'm back for a second trip.
My brother Mike and his wife Nicole flew me out (which is very sweet) to come spend some time with their kids while they go to Cancun. I came out a couple days early for my sister-in-law's baby shower and my brother Jon's 30th Birthday Bash. Fun, Fun!
While I've been here I've been able to spend a lot of time with lots of family. My mom, aunt and grandma took me out to lunch for my birthday, which is at the end of the month. It's been a long time since I've been around family to celebrate my birthday with.
The bad thing that's happened is my Grandma Williams has been in the hospital with a blood clot in her lung...very bad. I am so glad I've been here to spend time with her during her drama. Also, we got news that Grandpa Belnap is not doing well and was also in the hospital. It's really sad thing to see your grandparents lose their health.
Right now I am at my brothers chilin' with his family and enjoying the warm weather!!!
I will add pictures when I get home next week!
1 comment:
Hey guys. This is Brock's cousin Chris. Shiloh found our blog which led us to yours. It's good to see that y'all are doing well in Montana. We are up to no good here in Las Vegas. Life is busy but we can't complain. Anyway, it will be cool to keep up through blogs. Ours is teamwillie.blogspot.com. Take it easy.
Post a Comment