Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Bash!

Kim turns 25!


Brock's Masterpiece

I celebrated my 25th Birthday on Tuesday! WOW, 25 feels really old to me and people laugh at me when I say that but that's how I feel. I had a really great birthday filled with a lot fun and some really great birthday prizes.


Brock really pampered me the whole day and even let me get away with saying "no, I can't because it's my birthday" all day long. He took me the movies, made me dinner (homemade friend chicken, mashed potatoes and he even made gravy from scratch), and baked me a stacked red Velvet cake. Pretty impressive I think. (even though he ran out of frosting....hehehe!)


He also invited a couple of our friends over to have cake and ice cream and hang out for the evening. Then he surprised me with a super nice jewelry box for all of my jewelry! What a good hubby...huh!

Kent & Tiffany

(they're moving to Missoula, so I was really glad to see them before they leave. Good luck you two, we'll miss you)!


Kirsten and baby Claire


My new toy!


Although all of this was super fun, my favorite part of my birthday was getting a new niece! I can't wait to meet her and give her hugs and kisses!!! What a doll huh! Sorry people, I have the cutest nephews and nieces out there!


Hadlee


5 comments:

Shilo said...

Hey Kimmie! I hope you had fun on your Birthday!! It looks like you did! And I'm glad Brock spoiled you. Everybody needs to be spoiled on their birthday! Hope you got my message too!

heather said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Thanks for the shout out. We had a good time that night and loved celebrating with you on your big day! Hating that pic of me, is my hair really that white?

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I texted you a few weeks ago about my blog. I want to hear from you.

Brooke McKay and Parker said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I texted you a few weeks ago about my blog. I want to hear from you.