Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Computer Upset

Last week our Laptop crashed unexpectedly. You would be surprised how much our daily functioning depends on silly computers. I had 3 Jewelry parties that I needed to enter and bills to pay, so not having our computer was quite frustrating . I ended up having to make trips to the public library to enter my shows and pay bills, which was aggravating. (they only give you 1 hour, so I was really rushed)

Luckily we got the silly thing fixed and up and running today. I am a bit bugged by the cost of fixing a computer that is barely a year old. I guess it's a good thing that Brock and I have the "money coming out of our ears" disorder, lucky us.

4 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Girl, I understand the frustration completely. Nothing worse than a broken computer...life depends on it! I feel for you!

A Painted Diary said...

Kim,
It's Abbey Aldridge from Snow, I guess Abbey Edelman(Maren's roommate) how are you?

Erin said...

I just have to ask you. Do you remember our jazz party's at my house. Standing on the corner with the t.v. dressed up holding up signs for people to honk. I have told my chet and others and they have laughed at what a nerd I was but dont worry. I reassure him it was the cool thing to do. Anyway saw your jazz thing and it reminded me of the good ol days.

A Painted Diary said...

Kim, I saw your blog on Laurie's blog, and thought, hey I know her. We are in Austin for Russell's job. He works for a great company and we are really loving it. I love my little girl. She turns one next month. Did you know Maren has a little boy as well.

Glad to hear from you.

Abbey