I just returned from a week and a half vacation in Utah visiting family and friends. Brock wasn't able to join me but he had a great time hanging out in Bozeman fishing and finishing household projects.

* Staying with my mom & dad and visiting all 4 of my brothers & their wives. I also got to spend quality time with my sister.

* Seeing both of my Grandmas. This picture is of me and Grandma Bennett, she was pretty funny while we visited. ( she told me I had a cheap cell phone....silly Grandma)


* Spending an afternoon with my really good friend Mikelle. We had a lot of fun hanging out, I loved it.

* I got to see my really good friend Candice. We were roommates at Snow for 2 years and then lived in Cedar City at the same time while our husbands finished school. So we've stayed really close but I haven't seen her for almost 2 years, so it was indeed time to see each other.
So here's a recap of my trip and some of my favorite HIGHLIGHTS from my trip. ( in no particular order)
* Enjoying all the beautiful scenery on the drive, especially the green popping up everywhere!
* Going to a family baby blessing where 3 of my cousins babies were blessed. It was so good to see family and catch up on life.
* Radio options. I spent the entire time flipping through all of my favorite stations, I couldn't get enough.
* Buying 6 loaves of Granny Sycamore bread to bring home. I sure miss that bread here in Montana, nothing even compares.
*Spending the day with Shilo and my niece Kindred in Ogden. She is the sweetest little baby
you'll ever meet! She was pulling funny faces for her Aunt Kimmie and I caught some good shots.
*This may sound weird to some of you but it felt really nice to drive in the city. It was a real novelty to have more than two lanes to drive in, it was nice to spread out. ( the extra stop lights were not cool though).
*SCRAPBOOK EXPO!!! Pretty much the main reason why I decided to make a trip down was so that I could go to the this expo. I live and breath for this every spring and fall. I got a ton done and scored a Cricut Cutter for only $88! SCORE!
* Staying with my mom & dad and visiting all 4 of my brothers & their wives. I also got to spend quality time with my sister.
*Shopping with My mother-in-law and 3 of my sister-in-laws. I was really good to see everyone and catch up on life.

* Seeing both of my Grandmas. This picture is of me and Grandma Bennett, she was pretty funny while we visited. ( she told me I had a cheap cell phone....silly Grandma)
* Going to dinner and bowling with my cousin Jason.
* Getting pedicures with my sister-in-law Nicole and my niece Ambree
* Shopping at all of my favorite places and spending too much money.
* Shopping at all of my favorite places and spending too much money.
* Eating at all of my favorite restaurants including, Costa Vida, Panda Express, Chili's and Sizzler. (I gained some weight while I was away...oooops!)
* Spending an afternoon with my really good friend Mikelle. We had a lot of fun hanging out, I loved it.
* Being at mom & dad's. I love being home and spending time with them, we had some good laughs and some yummy food.
* Going with mom to the Family History Library
* I got to see my really good friend Candice. We were roommates at Snow for 2 years and then lived in Cedar City at the same time while our husbands finished school. So we've stayed really close but I haven't seen her for almost 2 years, so it was indeed time to see each other.

7 comments:
Oh, that looks like a lot of fun! I haven't see you or Allyson in such a very long time.
Holy eventful trip!! It was so good to see you and I'm glad to see your home safe. Come back soon!!
I so wish I could have been up north and could have seen you too. I am glad you had such a good trip. It is the best to go on trips like that.
Kim-
It looks like you had a ton of fun. I wish that I could have seen you. Maybe I will have my baby early enough that you will want to see me the next time you come!
Isn't it funny the things we do when we go back to Utah. Our last trip there I brought back a loaf of Grandma Sycamore bread too! Miss it! There's a lot I miss about Utah, especially the shopping and restaurants. I'm craving a Cafe Rio salad right now...
Cute new background!!! Did you decide what to put on your big wall? Love ya!
I am so jealous! I don't get to go back until August.:( I happy you had such a great time!
Post a Comment