Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

A little about me

My friend had this on her blog and I thought it was a fun idea for my blog too.
Age you'll be on your next birthday:Month of Birth:
Place you'd like to visit: Hawaii
Favorite Food:

College Major:
Favorite Place:


Where you currently live: Bozeman, MT


Current Occupation:
One of your favorite hobbies:


Favorite holiday:


Favorite animal:





2 comments:

The Sevy's said...

That is so cute, I'm so gonna copy you! Hope all is well with you and Brock, take care

Laurie Bingham said...

How are you? I love your layout for your blog. In answer to some of your questions, our dog is a border collie/heeler mix. She is cute, but sassy. Her and I sometimes butt heads. But, i like her. We would love to come to Montana, but I would like to wait for the summer when it's a little bit warmer!