Well, this weekend was a whirlwind that quickly passed. I had a Lia Sophia meeting in Billings on saturday, so we decided to make a trip to the Temple while we were there. Well, late friday night we realized that the Temple times were really spread out and the last session ended at 2:00pm, and I wouldn't be done with my meeting until 4:00pm. So, our only option was to try to make the first session so I could make it to my meeting and the Temple. We got in bed around 11:00pm, due to poor planning, and had to wake up at 4:00am. We were on the road by 4:30 and barely made it to our 7:00am session. It was nice though, I am really glad we made it.While I was in my meeting, Brock spent the day window shopping for Trucks, Guns and Puppies. My meeting was really fun and motivating for my new business, my mind is full of all sorts of ideas for my Jewelry Parties!!!
After my meeting we ate at Red Robin and we both enjoyed hamburgers the size of my head, yum. The drive home was hard because we were both so tired, but we made it!
Sunday was good, we slept in because Sacrement isn't until 1:00 these days so it helped us catch up on rest. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and went to some friends for dessert, yum!
That's all with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment