Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Party Week

Valentine's was fun at the Belnap household this year. I spent the day making 1,000 sugar cookies for me and Brock to eat and putting together a picknic. We had a little picknic in our jeep in the parking lot of the movie theatre (I know, how romantic) and then went and saw "Fools Gold". It was alright, but my taste was soured for it because there a was a flash of nudity. A PG-13? I was really upset! That was about it, I am glad I have Brock who I am deeply in love with!




Our Stake had a big party last weekend at the Church and I was on the food commitee. It was our job to feed 500 crazy LDS people.



The theme for the party was a Hawaiian Luau, so you can imagine how pretty everything looked. The food looked really pretty all set out and tasted really good too.



I must admit my part of the task was not too difficult and I think Tiffany (the chief of the food commitee) had the roughest part of the deal. She worked her little self to the core and did most of the work, she did awesome. It really turned out great!



Brock and I enjoyed hanging out at the party and socializing, oh... and of course we got to take home some yummy left over fruit . SCORE!



Here's the food commitee for the party: Sis. May, Kirsten, Tiffany and Kim. We did have fun...I think...at least I did! I did steal these pics from you Tiffany, you can kick me if you are mad about it.

That was a big part of our crazy weekend but we had really fun visitors to end the weekend. My Best Friend Allyson came to visit and brought her man, Lance. We had a really great time with them. We went out snowboarding and just chilled the rest of the time. I will have to get some of those pics on on my blog soon. We had lot's of fun, thanks for coming Ally!



3 comments:

Erin said...

HEY KIMBie, no that is not your name...it is something us woodbury's like to call a nickname, and they can appear out of nowhere and stand for nothing but it is a symbol of great admiration and appreciation for our friendship! I need to reply to your email about the book thing. Obviously if you read my blog you will know what books I would suggest. Well I am just stopping by to say hi toots!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

I'm just mad that I look like such an idiot. Those were some good times at the Luau ;) Hope you are feeling better. We saw Fool's Gold (I know, lecture, we were warned). Kenny missed the flash of nudity, he was digging into the popcorn bowl. We just thought it was all around a dumb movie.

Candice said...

Hey Kim I just have to tell you that I saw your chart today at the good old BDO (Brown's dental). I work there! Fun stuff. I hope you are doing well!