I really don't have much to report these days, life has slowed down a little for us in the Belnap household. The only news I have to report is that Brock and I are going to buy me my own snowboard and boots so I don't have to rent anymore when we go. We plan to get some good use out of the beautiful mountains here. I am so excited.
My cute brother Jonny and his sweet wife Heather just announced that they are expecting their first baby! I am so excited I can barely stand it, I am pretty sure they are excited too. I've already decided on some good names for their baby: Brock if it's a boy or Kimberly if it's a girl. I am almost positive that they'll use my suggestions because I Am Their Favorite Person. Well, Congrats you two crazy kids! Love you!

1 comment:
That's a pretty sweet snowman! I bet you could make one like that here with all the snow we are getting. Did you get your snowboard yet? I heard there is a Play It Again Sports by Smith's on 19th...
Post a Comment