Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Burrr......

I had to make note of how cold it is today because I think it's the coldest weather I've been in for a really long time. Last week it snowed a couple days and now the cold has really set in. We didn't keep up on shoveling the snow and now I am really dreading it because it's so cold. Yesterday when we got home from Church our garage had a hard time closing and this morning we have frost on the inside of our windows and a little on the inside of our front door. The good news is that it is going to warm up...to a whopping -5*F! Yes, I'll be able to put on my shorts when I go out!
Temp: -16°F (-27°C)
Overcast
Humidity: 74%


Wind Speed: CALM
Dewpoint:-22°F
Wind Chill:-16°F

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Gross! I sure hope that type of weather doesn't last long.

Tiffany & Co. said...

I feel like a hermit! When will it end? Please say soon!!!

Brittney N said...

Ohhhhh, Kimmy, that sounds SO cold! Reminds me of my mission to FREEZING Minnesota!! Think warm thoughts and bundle up! Love your guts!