Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snowboarding


Brock and I hit the slopes on Saturday for some snowboarding fun. We went to Bridger Bowl; it's about 16 miles out of Bozeman and it's super pretty.
We have decided since we are so close to many Ski Resorts here in Bozeman, we better live it up! So, last week I bought my own boots so I don't have to rent any more when we go. We are going to get me my own board too but I think we'll wait to see if they'll go on sale at the end of the season.
I must confess, I am still a beginner and spent most of the day fumbling down the mountain but I think there's improvement! Brock's a really great teacher and is full of patience when I make errors so that helps.( he's also quick to tease me for them too). He was teaching my "Toe-Side" turns on Saturday, we'll see if I can make it happen next time.
We have plans to hit the Mountain up again on Friday for some more fun! I hope my body has the strength and energy I need to pick myself up all day!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Looks like fun! We are going skiing on Saturday so hopefully it snows on Friday. I'm glad that Brock is patient with you even if he does laugh a little :)

Brittney N said...

Kimmy, I love the Valentine's background! It's so pink and happy. Congratulations on getting your own boots! That's awesome! Let's go skiing/snowboarding together sometime.