Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
I Spent my entire day slaving in the kitchen making chili, spudnuts and wassail for Halloween Night. We had a bunch of people from Brock's work come over for dinner and spudnuts. It was fun to have people over and associate outside of the work environmet
Graham was Sponge Bob
Connor and Brock ate half of the spudnuts before everyone else arrived....ooops!
Derek and Lucy
Derek reminds me so much of our friend Brian Winder, it kills me!

Carla and Kids
Brock's Loan Processor brought her kids over to Trick-or-Treat and I was so happy because before them we only had one Trick-or-Treater. We loaded them up with the good stuff!

Tyler was a Dragon

1 comment:

The Sevy's said...

What a fun halloween! I saw your spudnut recipe the other day in my cookbook and was reminded of ther goodness, YUM! Oh and your house always looks so beautiful in your pictures.Glad you had a great day