The weekend was full of fun and laughs. We went to a movie, shopping, out to eat, enjoyed a short bike ride and a snowy hike. Yes, snowy. We went up our favorite canyon for a hike and to our surprise there was snow on the ground. We hiked to Grotto Falls up Haylite Canyon. It was so pretty with the fresh fallen snow.
Sunday came way too fast and I was sad to see my visitors go...as usual. Ally and Lance made it home safe even with the detour that they took! They may be back in February for some Montana Snow Boarding, I can't wait to see them again!
1 comment:
That looks so fun and cold! I actually sometimes see Ally on campus. She used to live with my best friend Sara in her condo. Small world, huh?! Colby will be jealous of the snow...it is his favorite season ever. I'll just stick with the summer weather.
Post a Comment