Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MY BIG NEWS!

So here it is, are you ready to hear my life altering news? I've decided to quit watching Days of Our Lives! I know it sounds crazy and ridiculous that I would quit watching something that's so dear to me but I've decided it's time.
Brock recently gave up energy drinks that he dearly loves to become healthier and so I decided I should give up Days to have a healthier mind. I am going to miss the drama of mixed up babies, loved ones visiting from the dead, lovers quarrels and much more but I know it's time to say goodbye to my afternoon family.
We've decided as a couple we need to be more aware of what's around us and what we are letting influence us. So we are going to be cutting a lot out of our lives in the next little bit and are going to try to become better people!
So, wish me good luck! I have watched Days for many years and will probably have withdrawals but overall I know it's a good thing that I am doing for myself.

2 comments:

The Sevy's said...

Good for you Kimbo!! If your having withdraws feel free to give me a call and I'll coax you through. Good Luck

Brittney N said...

Kimmy, I'm so proud of you! You're an inspiration to me. Good luck!