Can I just say that I am in LOVE with my NIKON?...yes, LOVE!!! This camera has changed my life in drastic ways. Blakely has obviously been my object to practice on and she handles it pretty well. I'm really happy with how the photos turned out and there are only a few things that I am unhappy with. I am already planning her 9 month "shoot". (Pictures from January 18)
*I haven't edited all of them yet but by the time I have them all edited they will be way outdated. Some that I have edited still need more work.
(All of you photo critics...take it easy on me...I'm a beginner).
WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!
2 comments:
Such great pictures! A nice camera is on my wish list. Love the ones with all the beads and the one with her giraffe, too cute
Great job with the pictures! Of course it does help that Blakely is adorable! The 2nd picture she totally looks like you!
Post a Comment