Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blakely Meets my BFF

Conference Weekend!
My bestest childhood friend, Ally, came to see us over conference weekend to meet the baby. Ally spent the whole weekend with us and it was so fun to have her. Brock was gone most of Saturday fishing with his best pal, Casey, so it worked out nicely.
While Ally was here we had a "Blast From the Past" party. We got out old photos, music, movies and snacks that reminded us of our silly past. We enjoyed reminiscing about all of the silly things that we did growing up. I'm glad I have someone so fun in my life.
Weezer
No Doubt
Bush
Mars Attacks
Better of Dead
Puffy French Toast
Love Spell
Blake loved Ally!!!


Watching President Monson

Conference puts babies to sleep too!



1 comment:

Ally D said...

I want to come again! It was so much fun seeing you and meeting the little cutie.