Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brock's FUN life...

...LUCKY HIM!
Life has been super different for us since the baby was born and soooo many things have changed. We've had to make several adjustments in our lives and routine over the last few months. For the most part we welcome these changes and have enjoyed our new life with Blake.
Lucky for BROCK...he is still livin' up the fall with fishing and hunting. He has been out hunting almost every weekend since the last weekend in August and has been on a couple fishing trips too. Since we live so close to the mountains where he hunts, he has also been going out in the early mornings before work and in the evenings after work.
I admit I am quite jealous of his free time and that he has not had to give up his hobbies like me  some other people I know well.
Don't get me wrong, he's great help but I am getting weary of the hunting/fishing season this year.
Henry's
Brock and Casey's Fishing Trip





Elk Hunt
John's Elk



No comments: