My mom traveled home with us from our Utah trip and has been here hanging out with us. She has been so much fun to have here, I'm really going to miss her company when she goes home. It has been super nice to have a buddy to hang out with, especially while Brock was in North Dakota last week.
She has spoiled me and the baby rotten while she's been here. She has bought us so many fun things and has been a real help around the house. She has made us a couple meals which has been a nice break for me. She also took me out to lunch for my birthday and took Brock and I out for dinner over the weekend at the Korner Club-yum!
We've enjoyed shopping, swimming, yummy food and a lovely drive to watch the high water rafters on the Gallatin. She's been a crocheting fool and has made my baby soooo many cute things, I can't wait to play dress up on our little one.
Mom also made Brock and I a Birthday dinner while she was here. She made fabulous baked ribs, twice baked & asparagus! YUM! Like I said, I will seriously miss having her here!!!
 |
| Mom loves the local yarn store here and it was like watching "a kid in a candy shop". |
 |
| Somehow Boog got his bed stuck to him. He was wearing it around his neck in the morning. It was like he grew a turtle shell over night. I had to snap a picture before I actually helped him get it off. |
 |
| My dogs are obsessed with my mom! |
Our Birthday Dinner
 |
Brock's early Birthday present!
Gallatin River |
Pregnancy Update
 |
30 Weeks!
Things are going good. My canckles went away with a couple days of rest at home, I was soooo glad! I feel pretty good but I do get tired quickly and need to take naps again. It is more and more challenging to clean my house, grocery shop and do our laundry. It takes me almost a whole week to get everything done that I used to get done in a day or two. I can no longer clean the entire house in a day, I have to split up my chores throughout the week.
The baby has been pretty active these days. The other night she was going crazy and it was keeping us both up. Brock said it was like she was trying to get out...hahaha. The next morning my mom looked at me and said she thought my stomach had changed over night. The baby has been so high and breech but my stomach totally had dropped overnight. We are wondering if she was dropping and getting re-adjusted? It will be interesting to see if she has in fact moved at our ultrasound next week.
I've been washing and washing blankets, bedding, and clothes and putting them away. Our nursery is still not ready to go but we are getting closer and closer. The bedding turned out to be so lovely and I'm so excited about it! It was a lot of fun to organize and put away all of our baby stuff over the last little bit. My mom has been a huge help with getting me organized and she's kept me from feeling overwhelmed. Brock also set up the swing that my parents bought us, it is pretty fancy!
I hope we can tie up all the loose ends over the next 10 weeks!
Montana Baby Shower
My friends Jen & Halsey were so nice and threw me a lovely Baby Shower last weekend here in Bozeman. Halsey actually didn't make it because she had her baby the day before..hahaha...but she helped with all the planning. It was so fun to have my mom there with me and it was fun for her to meet some of my friends. .
We played some really fun games, ate yummy food, visited and I got to open some really awesome gifts. I'm so lucky to have such great people in my life! |





No comments:
Post a Comment