....When you can party like a BELNAP?
Like I said in my last post we traveled to Southern Utah last weekend for a family party. It was a long drive but we had a lot of fun. Here are some of our favorite pictures.










 |
Our dogs slept the whole way home
What the Hail?
This year has been a super cool and damp spring which has made it really hard to find time to do any yard work. The weather has really discouraged me from doing much planting this year. I decided not to do a garden this year and I wasn't even going to buy any annual flowers to plant. Something changed my mind and I decided I would plant a few flower pots to spice things up. I went and purchased a bunch of soil, flowers and even some new pots. I spent an entire afternoon planting and I was really happy once I was done. Everything looked really great and I finally felt like summer was here!
While we were on our trip in Utah, there was a HUGE HAIL storm that came through and trashed our yard, including my freshly planted flowers and beautiful tulips. When we got home our yard was COVERED with white specks of hail. GRRRR....welcome home! |
1 comment:
Looks so beautiful! LOVE your flowers, (i really need some bulbs.)Sorry about the hail, hopefully the sunshine will come and cheer them up soon. :)
Post a Comment