Brock planned a "Birthday Extravaganza" (as he puts it) for me and it was and absolute riot. Brock started the morning off by making me a delish breakfast and gave me my first gift to open. Later, he suprised me with some cash for a shopping spree at the mall and I was stoked to get some new clothes for summer. We then headed south to West Yellowstone and he took me to a show at the Playmill. After the Playmill we went our overnight camp at Henry's Lake and enjoyed some good camp food.
It was a pretty awesome Birthday! Thanks for all the cards, calls and gifts, I was truly spoiled this year:)
| Henry's Lake |
| I totally scored a MICHE bag. (if you don't have one you need one) |
3 comments:
Your Birthday Extravaganza sounds wonderful! So glad you got spoiled, you deserve it!! Hopefully I can catch you on the phone one of these days so we can catch up, miss u
Happy Happy Birthday!!!! You guys always do the coolest tings for each other for b-days. I love it!
Crap! I can't believe I forgot to text you. I feel so bad. I'm glad it was such a good one.
Post a Comment