We typically don't do much for Valentine's Day. It usually consists of either dinner out, a movie, a nice dinner at home or a redbox. We usually exchange a small gift and cards and that's about it! It's perfect for us though.
Brock had a business trip to Wisconsin that put him out of town over Valentine's Day this year so we celebrated valentine's Day early. I made Brock a nice candlelit dinner at home (we had all the lights on because it was too dark to see with just the candles...hahah) and then we went to the Hot Springs to soak. It was super relaxed and just our style.
Brock surprised my while he was gone by having some beautiful flowers delivered. ( I don't get flowers very often so it was a nice surprise) There is something about having someone bring flowers to my doorstep that makes me giddy! I love it and I loooove fresh flowers:0)
My favorite flowers are Lilly's, Gerber Daisies and Roses and this bouquet is a beautiful arrangement of all of those flowers.
It was soooo sweet of him to do that!
XOXOXO
It was soooo sweet of him to do that!
XOXOXO
1 comment:
Those flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment